On the Farm are printables that can be used with children in preschool and kindergarten (3-6 years).
Farms have an essential role in our human lives because they provide us with healthy and sustainably produced food. For the little explorers, it is important to discover the life cycles on the farm, the labor of the farmers, but also the sources of food that they later find in their forks.
There are included 7 main chapters in this Learning Pack. In each of these chapters, you will find all sorts of activities specially designed for skills development. The file contains 99 pages of beautiful artistic images.
Farm Vocabulary and Crafts
- Vocabulary Cards
- Real-Life Picture Cards
- Farm Animals – Poster
- 3 Part-Cards (Farm Animals and Their Babies)
- Farm Animals and Their Babies- Card Game
- Farm Babies
- Initial Sound Recognition Cards
- Letter Tracing
- Fill in the Missing Letter
- Tracing and Coloring the circles with the matching letter
- Make a Scarecrow
- Harvest Sensory Play
Where does the Food come from?
- For very young learners, there is an activity where they must cut and glue the products on the right circle. For children that already know to write, there is another activity where they must associate and write the animals that provide the products given.
Farm Life Cycle and Anatomy
- Chicken’s Life Cycle
- Chicken Life Cycle Wheel
- Horse’s Anatomy
Farm Fact Cards
- 8 Farm Fact Cards contain information about their names, feeding, breeding, and what products they give to farmers.
- Research Journal
- Number tracing
- Counting activities
- Farm counting cards from 1 to 12
- Sunflower counting with addition and subtraction
This is a digital item. NO physical items will be sent.
Photo credits: @teaching.o.and.a
NOTE: Colors may vary between screens and printers. We recommend you open this file using Adobe PDF Reader.
NOTE: For you to enjoy the benefits of this resource best, we suggest you print it on thicker paper (minimum 200g/m2). And for long and repeated use, you can laminate and use markers to write.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES:
There are NO refunds, returns, or cancellations on digital items.
PROBLEMS WITH THE FILE:
If there is a problem with the file, please email email@example.com, as it pertains to the file. Unfortunately, we cannot help you with questions about working your programs or printers.
By purchasing this electronic file, you agree to these terms:
This download is for personal use only. For multiplication terms, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All the fonts, graphics, text, and content are under copyright protection. Thank you for respecting my hard work as well as the other designers and artists whose work helped create this product.
There are no reviews yet.